Monday, September 22, 2008

MY class

My class is a very funny one. did i ever mention that i am the only opposite sex in the class of forty people. which to me is very advantageous and could be vice versa also. i have to beg to be heard as i am the weaker sex....Gosh LOL

Ok my classes are going on well, getting some understanding by the grace of God, although still having some level of distinction problems, as in language of graduate school and scheme of work.

My first two tests have been good and still woking on improving, my other grade options have been maximized and i noticed that those other ones even count more than the tests. I got a place close to home for my First field work and i pray i continue to be favoured by God like this.

If you are reading this and you have not given your life to Jesus i suggest you do so, so me and you can have things in common and also share more testimonies.

Ok, now i have to go back to studying and try to accomplish some things tonite.

God is great.

No comments: