Sunday, October 5, 2008

hmnn.. serenity

I know i have been away for a while now, i was trying to gather information for my blog and also focus on school work.



As you have being reading from my other posts, i am really focused, by the grace of God, on the change of the health care system and mentality in Nigeria. so i have being looking into health journals and health reports from the people that have dispensability to the real facts about Nigerian health sector. I am still working on it and would still need to pray alot i know. Please pray for me as you remember.



one question: how many of you can name you Great grand father and mother?

The bible says that sins our fourth generation past fathers commited are what we are paying for now, so why dont we focus on making Nigeria a better place for people that might not even know our names but are in our line of generations, by doing the right thing , even while we can.



Exodus 34:7 maintaining love to thousands, and forgiving wickedness, rebellion and sin. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children and their children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation."



Numbers 14:18 'The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation.'



But he also said,

2 Kings 10:30 The LORD said to Jehu, "Because you have done well in accomplishing what is right in my eyes and have done to the house of Ahab all I had in mind to do, your descendants will sit on the throne of Israel to the fourth generation."



Also i went to church today, after so long of watching it online because i was not sure of the church God wants me in, although i am still not sure, but thank God sha.

the sermon today was on Serenity prayer, which states:

God grant me the

serenity to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;

and

wisdom to know the difference.


This has being a prayer that i always over looked or just said it without thinking, but the sermon got me thinking today, it is a prayer every body really needs. I pray God reveals it to us all.

My week was ok. being really fatigued lately without doing anything, i have prayed about it and i know God will help me. hope all of you had a great week and have a blessed week ahead.

No comments: