Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life as I know it!!

Life as i know it:
I have not been on here for a minute, I have just being very occupied with comepleting my Master's program, Preparing and going through with my sister's wedding and also preparing and taking my NBCOT Occupational therapy board examination. It has been a long 2 months and some weeks I must say.
The end of my School program was a success and I must give all glory to Almighty God for the wisdom, knowledge and understanding he gave me through the two years I was in grad school for, thank you Lord.

My sister's wedding was also a great one, God made it successful, It was not an extravagant wedding but it was Successful. People came from all over the world had fun, the couple had fun, everything went as planned, people were there very late!! If not that what else constitutes a successfull ceremony?? It was great!! I miss her alot tho *sobs*

After the wedding, I started preparing for my board exam, I started getting nervous when i Was not getting very high on my practice exam annd then i talked to some of my class mates and they said they did not all pass the practice exams but they passed the Board itself, that relieved me a little but did not take off the stress. But with prayers and supplications I was not too stressed out towards the end of the prep period and during the exam. I thank God for his wisdom and grace.

Now to the next step, looking for a job, I pray God grants me the job that will not take me away from serving him. Amen.
What is up with other people, hope life is treating Y'all great!!

Talk to you all later.

1 comment:

Myne said...

I'm so happy for you! Congrats and all the best with finding a new job.