Saturday, January 30, 2010

status

Today is a new day, i was kinda busy through the whole day, watching movies and trying to chillax small. ok i am not on Facebook but i am on Twitter, and i go tru some peoples' statuses and i cannot help but crack up all the time. here are some of them.


>>WHEN A CHILD IS BORN ,HE CRIES ..MY MUM SAID WHEN I WAS BORN I WAS SMILING.. AND I HAD MY FIRST ERECTION WHEN NURSE BOSE CARRIED ME AT BIRTH.. I WAS ONLY 3MINS OLD



>>>Girl!If the neighbours aint complaining,u aint screaming enough!!!

>>Pls if u ve man boobs & look 3months pregnant stay away from tight Ralph Lauren polos lol

>>The girl nxt to me just drank d whole bottle of wine meant for d table lol

>> I used to be a cross-dresser until I had therapy for it. Now I can get dressed quite happily

More to come, have a blessed Sunday.

2 comments:

Isabella said...

hahahah yeah ppl on twitter are crazy

follow me miss_lnq

9ja's OT said...

thanks for stopping by, my name on Twitter is 9jaOT also..add you soon